Summertime is funtime

Friday, July 16, 2010


I realize I've been ridiculously terrible at posting lately. What can I say? I've been busy having a crazy fun summer!! My other excuse would be that my old Mac laptop bit the dust, and I'm still trying to coax all of my photo files out of its death grip.

As much as I would like to go on about everything I've been doing, it's just not going to happen. So here's a mini-recap, with some pictures.
  • Bonnaroo: EPIC! The whole weekend was amazing, with fantastic sets by some of my favorite bands, lots of sunshine...and heat...and mud and my favorite part: Silent Disco! If you don't know what a silent disco is, just ask me. So. Much. Fun.
  • mewithoutYou concert at Exit/In
  • Adult Night Out at Adventure Science Center - You may have seen Kevin (Grownup), Stephen and me on NewsChannel5 for this one. No kidding.
  • Favorite Aunt Day with Chantry, Callie and Cole - Games, games, games at Chuck E Cheese and yummy treats from Las Paletas.
  • Cheap dates! - I love having Centennial Park in my backyard. Nashville Symphony Orchestra one night, Wizard of Oz for Movies in the Park the next.
  • 4th of July - Friends and more friends for party at Tony's house, then the BEST SEATS EVER for the fireworks show in downtown Nashville.
  • Pool days
  • BEECH BEND PARK! Fun for the whole family!

So there it is. I've been working a little bit, too, but the Census is about to wrap up, so that will be done with soon. Keep me posted if you know of jobs around Nashville!

0 comments:

Post a Comment