My 1st anniversary

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

It was a year ago today that my mom and best friend dropped my deranged self off at BNA for my big adventure. Aahhhh the memories. I'm looking forward to going back and reading my journal, following the memories of my trip, over the next couple of months.


But I also get to look forward to some upcoming travels! Next week, Jenna Brie and I will be flying out for a couple of days in Philadelphia before taking the train to Baltimore for sightseeing there. Jenna Brie will fly home alone and I'll be heading to Washington DC for Christina and Will's wedding. I've been to DC with my family when I was younger, but I think I'll get much more out of it now that I've grown to appreciate history and politics more. Baltimore and Philadelphia are a whole new experience for both myself and Jenna Brie, so let us know if you have any suggestions!

There's another possible trip that would be HUGE, but I'm going to keep it a secret until tickets are bought and it's a sure thing. Here's a hint: I may get to revisit my favorite city in the world!

0 comments:

Post a Comment