26 and Feelin' Fine

Sunday, November 14, 2010

I can hardly believe it's true, but it's time to face the facts: I'm 26. I know most of you out there are rolling your eyes and thinking, "26 is nothing. You're so young." But it feels like a milestone, like I hit the top of the roller coaster and the rest of my twenties will be all loops and stomach-plunging drops. I'm sure I'm overreacting, but oh well.

My birthday was fantastic. On Friday night I got dressed up for a nice dinner date at an undisclosed location (Kevin loves the suspense of keeping me in the dark). We headed back to our table to discover - a cabana full of eight of my very favorite people from different groups of friends, there to celebrate with us! It was fantastic and an amazing surprise. Delicious dinner, fun conversations and our own personal soundtrack (Cabana has hookups in the booths so you can plug in your iPod and listen as you choose!) made for a wonderful celebration. Thank you guys for sharing the night with me!

Kevin, me, Tony, Stephen, Joshy, Jenna Brie, Amber, Wes, Josh - love you guys!

I've got a feeling that 26 will be a year to remember.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy 26 while you can. You will be 32 before you know it. Live life like there is no tomorrow because time flies!!

Post a Comment