My apologies

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

So I need to apologize for my lack of blogging. In the last few countries (Italy, Austria, Germany, Switzerland), internet has been expensive or difficult to find. Also, it's hard to find the time - there's just to much to see while I'm here! I think I'm far enough behind at this point that I'm going to have to catch up on the last 5 weeks or so when I get back.

As a consolation prize, I'll give you the quick rundown of the trip to here, and some highlights pictures. Today marks 7 weeks into my trip and in that time I've stayed in 19 cities and been to 10 countries. I've taken countless trains, buses and boats and become a champ at navigating public transportation buses, trams and subways. Made friends everywhere and from all over the world.


Beautiful Cinque Terre, Italy


The view from San Gimignano, Italy - the definition of Tuscany

"Of course I'm crossing the street with my accordian. Where's yours?"

I've visited lots of churches and cathedrals. Liked this shot.

Can't get enough of relaxation time in a good park, either. Sometimes it's nice to just sit down.

This market in Munich was incredible. I want to take it home with me.

Oktoberfest - got to see my first familiar face in 6 weeks! Check out the size of that beer. Prost!

So I hope you enjoy this little teaser. I'll be back in Tennessee on October 6 and will catch up on everything that I've missed then!

0 comments:

Post a Comment