Brussels

Tuesday, August 18, 2009




Internet cafe! The closest thing I have to home. I miss endless free internet.

So, time to recap my trip so far. It's already been a week - can you believe it? It feels like forever.
It turns out that Brussels was a very good place to start. I spent my time in the city wandering around to the botanical gardens, big park in front of the palace, the square. The cathedral there was my favorite. It's a very peaceful and quiet city (and very clean!). In the afternoon everyone goes out to the park with their sweetie or even alone to enjoy the day and beautiful surroundings.


Naptime by the pond in the botanical gardens.




Not much more to say about Brussels. Sounds boring now, but it was a good transition after my long travels overseas. It was also nice that there was no pressure to see and do everything because I know I'll be back in 8 weeks!



Next stop...Amsterdam!

0 comments:

Post a Comment